NOhep is a global, grassroots movement aimed at bringing all stakeholders together to eliminate viral hepatitis by 2030. It has been developed to create global awareness of the disease, similar to the red ribbon for HIV/AIDS, and was launched in 2016. NOhep firmly positions itself at the forefront of the elimination conversation, showcasing exemplary leadership, fostering on-the-ground innovative solutions and taking action to support the policy changes needed to eliminate this cancer-causing illness by 2030. Being a part of NOhep means being part of the solution. (To find out more about the development of this exciting initiative, watch this short video: https://youtu.be/Oer-rGwnKZU )
CEVHAP has been vetted and approved to receive tax-deductible donations and grants via CAF America.
If you are a US donor wishing to make a tax-deductible contribution to support us, please visit the “Give Now” page at CAF America’s website at www.cafamerica.org and following these steps:
1. Visit http://cafamerica.org
3. “Give a single gift”
4. “Search and Give to organizations in the CAF America Database”
5. Type in “CEVHAP”
6. Click “Donate Now”
7. Fill out the form accordingly and click Submit
8. Enter credit card information and click Submit
9. Wait for the confirmation page – do not re-click submit or refresh the page as you may be additionally charged.
10. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you for tax deduction purposes.