The Coalition to Eradicate Viral Hepatitis in Asia Pacific (CEVHAP) was established in October 2010 as a multidisciplinary body to advocate for public policy reforms that reduce the burden of viral hepatitis in Asia-Pacific.
CEVHAP is the first organisation based in the Asia Pacific region to dedicate its efforts to this cause.
The organisation is committed to building partnerships with others who share the same goals including: governments, NGOs, the business sector, academic researchers, civil society and people themselves who are infected.
CEVHAP has been vetted and approved to receive tax-deductible donations and grants via CAF America.
If you are a US donor wishing to make a tax-deductible contribution to support us, please visit the “Give Now” page at CAF America’s website at www.cafamerica.org and following these steps:
1. Visit http://cafamerica.org
3. “Give a single gift”
4. “Search and Give to organizations in the CAF America Database”
5. Type in “CEVHAP”
6. Click “Donate Now”
7. Fill out the form accordingly and click Submit
8. Enter credit card information and click Submit
9. Wait for the confirmation page – do not re-click submit or refresh the page as you may be additionally charged.
10. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you for tax deduction purposes.